iGoSolo: What I learned in 10 days

If you've gotten to this page I'm presuming you've read Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of this #iGoSolo and #iGoGoa blog series..
Bringing this incredible experience of travelling (first solo and then with my group of friends) that I've extensively written about through a ~4700 worded blog series (all parts included) to a close, is this post. 

You'd have realized that a very random Google search on 'travelling solo in India' will pop-up  a number of websites that talk about a list of do's and don'ts; particularly if you're female. Having answered the question, “Don’t you get scared of traveling by yourself?” way too many times myself (including on this trip), I've listed down a few of the things I do when traveling (solo or not) and I think they have worked quite well for me so far: 


What I also learnt about myself is that journeys – whether roadtrips or railtrips – are fodder for epiphanies. Here are some from those 10 days:
Because the glass says: Pause. Life can wait.. and you're pouring yourself a Chardonnay! 


-  P.S.: If you like the posts you see on my blog, you could also Subscribe to HaveFeetWillTravel by Email and receive newer ones directly to your inbox! This option is here because I know you don't like annoying pop-ups.



P.P.S.: You could be a school or college principal or you could be running either a for-profit or a not-for-profit organization of your own - for opportunities to work with me click here

Labels: , , , , , , ,